.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Special Man: Aeschylus Shepherd

A very special man, Aeschylus Shepherd has come into my life and I plan on spending alot of time with him in the future so I may have to take a small hiatus from blogging...but I'll be back...
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Shep

5 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

Yummy, looks really hot!

Shep? Is that Aeschylus Shepherd (DJ Shep), I haven't seen him in a very long time so I don't know what he looks like these days ;) (Sorry for the stupid question, of course it could be anyone else calling himself Shep too...)

ZIGGY STARSMITH said...

Yes he is Aeschylus Shepherd :-)

Eddi Haskell said...

Congratulations to you and Shep Ziggy! Shep is a great guy, I have known him for over fours year, he not only is a great DJ but a great individual. Wishing you two all the best.

Bock McMillan said...

I couldn´t agree more with Eddi! Two good guys that have found each other, there is still good thing happening in the world. ;)

ZIGGY STARSMITH said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.