.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Finally Free...5 days off

Finally free from the hell known as real life work and I am off for 5 days of bliss to spend with my new man, Shep!!! We went dancing and spent quality time together if you catch my drift! ;-)
What can I say, he makes me wild!!!!
                             Shep, myself and Larz dancing to DJ Regi

                                          Shep

                                          Sexy Shep

3 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

Well good for you with almost a week off from work! Have fun and enjoy yourself.

So I sse two Shep in your post called Shep, one is Shep and the other is Sexy Shep.

Thery look alike and dress alike so I am guessing they are twins. the "Just Shep" twin is he gay and is he in a relationship???

Perhaps he would fancy going out with me for a cup of coffee some day, could you ask him? ;)

Bock McMillan said...

Ughhh I was tired when I wrote that, I see the mistakes...

ZIGGY STARSMITH said...

Hands off he be mine ;-)
Bock you naughty Swede!