.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Friday, November 11, 2011

A Perfect Day and Partyed Wet


Had a fantastic day with Shep today. A perfect day actually and at the end of it all we ended up at Impulse Club Splash with Dj Rocky Constantine and Host Larz Kas.
It was a great party, great music, good crowd and i was with my new baby so it was extra special!
Shep and I partnered today and he made me a very happy biatch!
I love you Sheppy xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox







2 comments:

Rocky Constantine said...

It was great to see you and Shep at the party last night. I had a lot of fun too. Congrats to you both (hugs)

ZIGGY STARSMITH said...

Thanx buddy, you rocked, great tunes, great friendly atmosphere!