Saturday, October 22, 2011

Ziggy goes on a bender...


Wow man, what a Friday! After bitching and moaning about dead party's and boring clubs lately I hit the nail on the head and pinned my tail on the donkey today!
Started the morning off sun tanning at Paradise Beach where this homophobic little twerp named TIMTHEGUY was there harassing and throwing insults at all the gay men. When I arrived, Larz Kas was just beginning to lay into him but when I got there we let him have it. Five of us surrounded him, insulted him, pushed him and finally drove him away before I could smash my bottle of Jack Daniels over his head. We thought afterwards that he was a young girl in a mans avatar by the silly comments he/she spouted out. Anyways after my heroic actions i was cruised heavily and hit on by this sexy tattooed man and we sneaked off to the other side of the island and made passionate love in the waves for an hour before we got waterlogged...
After dinner I got undressed, yes UNDRESSED and went to the pool party at TJ's Castle of Love with the spectacular as ever, DJ HOTBOY where everyone was naked, sexy and in heat. Protactinium Thor was there in full glory and watching him dance made me precum in the most visible and obvious way....I had to go dance waist deep in the water!!!!!!
Immediately after the steaming pool party we headed off to the GAY RIVIERA for another naked, pool party in the bath house with studly, DJ REGI YIFFU where we last all inhibitions and everybody and I mean everybody was naked and erect! PRO was there again (sigh) as well as teasingly, seductive RYCE SKYTOWER, BAZ, LARZ, Ty, JORDAN, ZIM, JIMMY, JEOPARD OH, LUCKYMAN and big, hunky TROOPER....
Regi played for 4 hours straight until the last men were standing and it was a fantastic party!
I started to realize through my drunken haze that maybe I should not just go "Blah" to all the party scene but maybe start venturing to some newer clubs and newer scenes instead of boring myself at the same old, same old, routines of my regular club hopping! There are other clubs and DJ's to explore and maybe I should expand my horizons instead of becoming too jaded just because I am sick of some of my usual haunts.
Anyways I am off for 7 days straight of real life and will be back next Saturday for the HALLOWEEN celebrations....have a great week my sexy pixels xoxoxoxox
TJ's Pool Party 10 out of 10 Zig points
Gay Riviera Pool Party 10 out of 10 Zig points....











1 comment:

Bock McMillan said...

We will miss you sexy, be good to the real life men! ;)