.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Party Night at Tadd's...


Decided to club hop with Larzy tonight and started off earlier at The BULLRING with DJ HOTBOY who never fails to entertain and rock me! Afters we put our clothes back on and stumbled into CLUB BLU with very sexy DJ ZANN and he too never fails to deliver a stellar set of tunes and so nice on the eyes that you could make yourself squirm and dance without any music by just looking at him shirtless. WOOT!
Finally ended the nights festivities at the fabulous TADD's CABARET and NIGHTCLUB with DJ JONATHAN who like Zann and Hotboy. Delivered the goods, gave us something very nice to look at and entertained us with bombastic sounds and tunage! At the end of the night, Larzy was pooped and headed home while I poured my naked body into some cool, new short shorts from JOMO and went cruising at the various beaches: SPURT's and PARADISE Beach. Seems the "twinkie" men congregate at Paradise Beach and the hairier, beefier dudes loiter at Spurt's. I can't decide my favorite as both have sights and tastes to delight all my tastebuds but Paradise beach can be the most peacefull and I tend to get luckier there, especially when I am walking my dog "Star" who is a man magnet hehe...enjoy these pics of Tad's....











3 comments:

Carl said...

Thanks so much my friend. I look at your blog every day and love the look. The music makes me stay there longer. One day will work on the overall look of my blog.

Tadd said...

Thanks Ziggy for the great review, I glad you enjoyed yourself. Great Pictures. :))

Torro Spyker said...

Was great to see you at The Bullring.. hope to catch you there again soon Ziggy. Sounds like a great night out all round!!