.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ziggy Fuckin Snaps....


In the past few weeks a few individuals seem to have had it in them to fuck with me in various, different ways! I tried to ignore it all but when it became blatant I decided to loose it...I value total honesty and no game playing and when I'm lied to I will loose it.
First off, my other skins and hairs were making me somewhat whipped so i tore off those mother fuckers and and threw them in a garbage can, poured a gallon of lighter fluid in that shit and set the bitch on fire! As it burned I downed a bottle of jack, snorted some coke and pissed on the fucker and when a puddle of piss formed on the ground I caught a reflection of my naked self...my old Ziggy was there staring back at me in the reflection and it was good!
They say that behind every avatar is a human being with the same feelings and emotions as you and me and that we should treat everybody how we would like to be treated. Well i say behind alot of avatars are fucking assholes who need to be humbled. It's time for some brutal honesty back on this blog and I'm blowing whistles....
"No more Mr Nice Guy
No more Mr clean
No more Mr Nice Guy
They say he's sick, he's obscene" (lyrics-Alice Cooper)

ZIGGY IS BACK MOTHERFUCKERS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm. I like it when you get like that. Spank me and give it to me rrrrrrough.

Bock McMillan said...

Tell me who the bastards are, Ziggy, I will jump all over them on your behalf! ;)

DJ InsyX said...

I'm in...no one messes with my boys. Hugs!

ZIGGY STARSMITH said...

Ziggy hands out some Quaaludes and tells everybody to calm down. LOL
They were just some um "romance" problems that have been nipped in the bud but this time baby I was bullet proof (ques the song) ;-)