Tuesday, September 06, 2011

The Shape Of Things To Come....



Thank you to everybody that helped me by voting for my shape. The ultimate winner was pic #5 which happens to be my current shape, skin and hair and my favorite as well.(Pic above)
Now some upcoming things planned for this blog in the next few days and weeks:
Nude photoshoot with KYLE BECKETT...
Nude photoshoot with RYCE SKYTOWER
and hopefully another photoshoot with DUNE ZUNIMOOR with a new skin and shape and hopefully this pictorial will be nude as well ;-)

I am still recovering from my photo shoot with Beautiful Bock McMillan and hope I can hold my muster for these forthcoming photo extravaganzas...

1 comment:

Bock McMillan said...

Haha looks like you are going to have your hands (...) full the coming weeks, I don´t know Kyle and Dune yet but Ryce is quite enough to keep you busy and in harms way for a good while!