.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Friday, September 09, 2011

Hot and Sexy Men of Second Life: KYLE BECKETT...The Xtra Naughty Edition!


This time I had the privilege of photographing one of my very best friends on Second Life: KYLE BECKETT. Kyle happens to also be an ex-boyfriend/partner of mine and this was the first time we actually spent some really good quality time together since we parted ways back in March.
This photo session proved to be a major test in control for me and unlike other sessions, I lost all control and well...let the pictures do the talking of what happened next!































1 comment:

Bock McMillan said...

Wonderful shots of a beautiful man, don´t blame yourself for losing control buddy! It is completely understandable.

Steaming hot! ;)