Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cannon Atlass Finally looses his fucking mind and I love it....


Picture this...6 am and nobody is around on Second Life. I'm bored and horny and fucked up on Quaaludes and coke and head off to naughty Spurts Beach to see if anything is passed out in the surf awaiting mating and I come across my buddy Cannon Atlass hanging on a fucking kite, buck naked with the nicest cock just hanging there and nips ripe and willing and...well I got to hold Cannons kite string for him while I photographed this totally berserk occasion for your enjoyment.
Yes Cannon was blindfolded, yes he knew I was there and yes he consented to me publishing these breath taking photographs!
I love Cannon, he never ceases to amaze and entertain me and make me pee myself laughing!
However I think I might now be..um pregnant as seen by the last pic with my new born baby courtesy of sexy Mr Kyle Beckett who is another one to watch out for in the name of comedic sanity....
Two hot men and one sore ass ;-) SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MORE OF CANNON HERE:http://ziggystarsmith.blogspot.com/2010/04/cannon-atlas-fabulous.html?zx=835e22e0c7ddc28a









1 comment:

Eddi Haskell said...

I really like Cannon, he is not only sexy but he makes me laugh so much whenever I see him. He is one of those people who makes Second Life a really special place, and he has a great design sense too. But the main thing is that you can have a bunch of people just standing around and trying to look cool, but Cannon comes along and makes any boring scene a work of art!