Saturday, August 06, 2011

Neo Emert and Bee Glasswing's Wedding


This morning I attended the very cool wedding of my buddy Bee Glasswing and his sexy man Neo Emert and it was a wedding to BEEhold! Kharissa Indigo officiated the BEEautifull event and the who's who of sexy men and women were in attendance! You should have BEEn there!
It was early in the morning but when the after party BEEgan and the champagne was served I found myself fully tanked by noon!
I took an extensive amount of pictures and hope you injoy...






















































3 comments:

Carl said...

My Congrats to the couple. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding. Truly a great set of photos. Thanks for sharing them.

Grunt Popstar said...

With I could have been there. Two beautiful people indeed.

Avacar Bluestar said...

wow didn't know there was any wedding - congrats guys...