Saturday, August 06, 2011

Hot and Sexy Men of Second Life: Steamy Sexy Bock McMillan


WOW was all I could say when I finally got to do a photo shoot with sexy BOCK McMILLAN! Being Swedish he told me that he does not make a big deal about nudity and so we both agreed that some incredibly, steamy pictures were in order. The entire time I took these photos I wanted to throw the damn camera to the ground and attack this beautiful man but I was a perfect gentleman!
Ever since I began reading Bock's blog at: http://bocksl.blogspot.com/ I knew he was a nice man as well as nice on the eyes. We finally met face to face a few months ago at a Second pride dance when I commented on his sexy, blond, hairy legs!
The pics were filmed naturally on my beach at my home and I let BOCK choose the locations and the poses and I just followed him and snapped away. The results I feel are my best photo work to date!
I am very happy to call Bock my friend and I hope these pics do him justice...enjoy!









































6 comments:

Torro Spyker said...

Nice shots..nice subject ; )

Bock McMillan said...

*blushes* O.M.G. Ziggy it was so inspiring to work for you - is all I can say to my shameless defense...

The pictures really turned out great, buddy, but I didn´t doubt that for a second. You were a perfect gentleman and a truly professional through the whole shoot.

I had great fun, thanks for asking me buddy!

ZIGGY STARSMITH said...

I am also posting some out takes from the session with Beautiful Bock (my new nick name for him) on my Flickr account.

Joseph said...

Love the shots with the yellow tint, very evocative!

Carl said...

Very hot. Great model and great photography. Loved all of them. A truly outstanding job. smile

Avacar Bluestar said...

Still no like buttons on these comments I see --- I shall make a virtual Like button here...
+--------------+
| LIKE !!! |
+--------------+

~Avacar