.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hot and Sexy Men of Second Life: LARZ KAS


This weeks Hot and Sexy man of Second Life is my partner LARZ KAS. (Mr Ironworks 2010 and Host and Dancer for The Aqua Lounge and The Gay Riviera)

Now Larz is my partner in a very, open relationship guys but that does not mean he is not available so feel free to go for him ;-)
Enjoy these pictures of Larz and now it makes it easier to perv cam him in full, glorious color! Enjoy...





















4 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

Love the pictures, but you can never take a bad one with such a beautiful man - not even if you try! ;)

Carl said...

Larzkas is truly hot looking. I feel so sorry for you having such trouble photographing him. Youre a lucky man. The two of you together would truly be so hot. Gets me hot just thinking about it. (smile)

ZIGGY STARSMITH said...

Bock I want to do you next and Carl too...so many men so little time hehe

Bock McMillan said...

Haha I told you before Ziggy, we just need to find a time! ;)