Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Eat Your Heart Out


The new Beta 2 version of the Phoenix Firestorm Viewer is out which has now included build tools as well as many other bug fixes etc etc and I must admit that I am once again re-smitten with it now that I found a fix for my previous problems from an earlier blog post!
I found a feature in the graphics that once unchecked, totally fixed my clothing rez problems. Same with my music issues.

You can download it here:
http://www.phoenixviewer.com/

So yeah Ziggy is remarried in a threesome again. I am in love again with the Firestorm Viewer and I am once again married to LARZ KAS as we just celebrated our 18th anniversary together in real life!

As for the above picture? Suck it baby...eat your heart out!

3 comments:

DJ InsyX said...

Happy RL Anniversary you two sexy studs. Should I gift wrap myself and send to Canada for your present :)

ZIGGY STARSMITH said...

Awww thanx Insy and yes I want to unwrap you...er I mean your package...um your present!

Bock McMillan said...

Congrats Ziggy & Larz, so sorry I missed this post before! ;)