.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Until Death do us Party

Well my rabid blog peepers I finally finished moving yet again to my new SL home. This time I moved to a forest retreat away from the big city and to celebrate my marathon of redecorating, counting prims, rezzing and tweaking I needed to go out and party.
I club hopped to some new clubs I had never been to before and found a vast array of atmospheres at each one. One very friendly club was one called VIBEZ where I was treated like royalty without being just sweet talked into tipping or fucking...
It is also Pride weekend in my rl home town of Toronto but unfortunately I have to work all damn weekend at 12 hours a pop so I will be bloody exhausted.
See ya out on the tiles babies xxxx
















3 comments:

Carl said...

Great article and photos. Love the way you think. Having fun is what it is all about. I like clubs where there is not a lot of pressure to tip and peeps speak and make you feel welcome. I tip what I can when I can. Have a great one.

Bock McMillan said...

Agree with you both, friendly clubs are the best! ;)

ZIGGY STARSMITH said...

I had ton o fun