.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Emperor's New Clothes...Ziggy Chapter 2



A few posts back I moaned on and on about doing a major cleanup job on my friends list and starting a Chapter 2 of my avatar known as Ziggy. After tweaking and fiddling and fine tuning all week I finally came up with a slightly, new look for Zig!
I decided Ziggy needed a slight change for his Chapter 2 of SL and lo and behold, Ziggy no longer smokes, does drugs or gets smashed. Ziggy has brown hair and shaved (finally)...Hope you like the Emperor's new clothes!! ;-)
Have a great weekend/week my sexies...




6 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

Woaaaaaaaaaaa why Mr. Starsmith you cleaned up nicely I must say, you are looking stunning! ;)

Carl said...

Great look. Now I do not have to worry so mush about your health. Would not want to loose you. The look is great and one day I want to slowly change my looks, but want to do it slowly and not sure what I want. Take care you hot man.

Eddi Haskell said...

Cute eyes :).

Khar said...

Well Ziggs at least I noticed ;))) and yes you clean up nicely what's the next change? Bi ..maybe...LOL Keep on Trucking man;PP
Love ya

Jordyn Carnell said...

Hope Ziggy-2 isn't getting rid of all his old friends.

ZIGGY STARSMITH said...

Ziggy keeps his old GOOD friends who still manage to say hello!
Hiya Jordyn