Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hot and Sexy Men of Second Life: Dune Zunimoor Classically Hot



I first met Dune Zunimoor while walking on a beach and when I saw him I almost fainted.
The man is beautiful as you will see by my photo shoot that Dune did with me. Believe me it was quite the pleasure!
Anything this man wears looks good on him and I thoroughly encourage him to become a Second Life Model because he has the looks, he is very humble and has no ego to speak of and dammit he is sexy as hell while still steaming with class. A total gentleman.
Anybody out there looking for a classy, sexy new model you have found the right man!
Enjoy the pics as I sure did and I am glad to call Dune one of my newest friends!






















3 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

Awesome good looks and great pics! ;)

ZIGGY STARSMITH said...

Thanx. Maybe you could do a photo shoot next Bock?

Bock McMillan said...

Sure Ziggy, woulds be a pleasure! Lets coordinate calendars sometime soon ;)