.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Bumping Ass At Bearforce



Ahhhhhhh...finally 4 days of freedom from grueling real life work and time to take off all my clothes and party on Second Life...
Last night had a great time at the AQUA LOUNGE Fundraiser to help out one of my best friends in time of need. I offered to auction my ass off for charity and was sold to the star himself...InsyX who was the only guy man enough to take a chance on Ziggy's arse ;-) hehehe
This morning I woke up and had a fabulous brunch with Larz Kas on his country house front deck of bagels with cream cheese (;-) yup bagels with holes....) and black coffee before heading off to the BEARFORCE CLUB up in the sky which was being held up in the sky by big hot air balloons. Very unique and groovy man!
I unfortunately kept crashing and getting no music stream so I had to bail...
Great place though and I give it 9 out of 10 Zig points!
So fuck it... Larz and I went SHOPPING.....







1 comment:

DJ InsyX said...

Glad you had a good time bro...Thx for supporting. Now what to do with you on my date LOL