.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Ziggy Loves Joan....

I have always been in love with Joan Jett and Cherie Currie from The RUNAWAYS and decided today I would pay tribute to such a sexy vixon since my April Fools sex change yesterday ;-)






I'm a blond bombshell and I wear it well
You're momma says your going straight to hell
I'm sweet sixteen and a rebel queen
I look real hot in my tight blue jeans

Dead end kids in the danger zone
All of you are drunk or stoned
Dead end kids you're not alone
You sleep in the street when you're not at home

Long hot summers make me wanna fight
The roar of the city lasts all night
You like drugs you like brew
You won't believe what I can do to you

Dead end kids in the danger zone
All of you are drunk or stoned
Dead end kids you're not alone
You sleep in the street when you're not at home

I got away clean with my fake ID
No more school or mommy for me
Stealing cars and breaking hearts
Pills and thrills and acting smart

Dead end kids in the danger zone
All of you are drunk or stoned
Dead end kids you're not alone
You sleep in the street when you're not at home

No comments: