Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ziggy Gets High 2000 Miles In The Sky...

Ziggy does the decorating thing...
So i am now living in a skybox 2000 miles in the Linden sky and I needed decor!
For starters I got a beautiful man arched up backwards, completely naked as my coffee table but what the hell do I do about wall art?
I decided it would be fantastic if I mounted several glory holes above my mantel with different penis's sticking through them as my art instead of deer heads from a hunting trip on plaques!
Now carpeting was a blast because I sort of have a bearskin rug except its the skin of a big, beefy, hairy man as my bear which worked out fabulously...
I mounted my sex bed on chains hanging from the ceiling so if I am in the mood for heavy bondage I just attach the poor helpless, sexy bastards to the chains!
To celebrate I had a massive pot party and invited everyone online and needless to say the drugs were great, the sex was hot and the men were pigs!
We got so stoned we all ended up naked in a huge pile on my bed were we soon ran out of poseballs and thanx to sexy Torro Spyker and his nipples animations he gave me we ended up with just the right amount....

No comments: