.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thank You xxxx....

Just want to say thank you to all the peeps who left me touching comments here as well as inworld on Second Life.
As a result of one individual on Second Life I made a promise that I will return to this blog in time and all I need to do is take a long break, fuck, drink, do drugs and get some new sexperiences so that when I go whole hog again I will once again blog about it!
So it looks like I will see you again one day peeps. Just gimme time...


3 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

YAY, wise decision!

Grunt Popstar said...

You'll always be on my list stud

Grunt Popstar said...

Oh and the guy from Crazy Town. O muther fuck dang dick hard shit ass! I could take him in my basement and stay there for 48 hours straight! WOOOOOOOOOT