.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Saturday, January 08, 2011

All That Glitterz Is Not Always Gold Bitch!

Hi Party People!
I been taking it easy since New Years and took some time off from Second Life!
Today however I logged in, plugged in, got tuned up and decided to party...
I went to AGE OF IRON tonight with DJ Wesley Spengler and DJ Queen Edman and it was glitter night so I did my best Ziggy Stardust/Aladin Sane impressions and threw on my bright, glammy, glitter frocks and my David Bowie/Lady Gaga eye make up and partied loud and hard.
Afterwards I threw on my scrubs and went man hunting for a quick fuck at Brothers and Paradise Gay Beach and did me some Zigster sandwiches with me, myself and I as the filling......











No comments: