Wednesday, December 08, 2010

KISS-Live at MILE HIGH CLUB's 3rd Anniversary



You wanted the best and you got the best......KISS
Tuesday Night December 7th, 2010 The Famous Mile High Club owned by rugged, sexy Milehigh Maximus celebrated their 3rd anniversary. To start off with a bang they had a massive KISS concert with the band themselves fully cocked and loaded, firebombs, dry ice, smoke bombs, make up and everything loud and proud that all KISS fans love!
I remember finding the Mile High Club as a noob but it was always empty with no party's going on whenever I went there! It wasn't until a year and a half ago that I finally attended a Milehigh Party and Mileshigh the owner took to me immediately, very friendly and welcoming! The Milehigh Club was one of the first clubs that offered my best friend LARZ KAS a job as a host. It was also the place where I met Ryuu Hoisan who I exclusively dated during my last days of my Rhett Whybrow persona!! I met so many friends there and have so many memories.
On a sad note though, my last days of Rhett Whybrow I had become Milehigh's adopted brother on Second Life and was on the brink of being crowned Mr Sweetleaf 2009 when unexpectedly, Rhett Whybrow died of a drug overdose after snorting too much whiskey and drinking too much cocaine ;-)
When I was reborn as Ziggy however in my quest to start a new Second Life fresh with new experiences, I stopped going to the Mile High Club as well as a few other favorite places in search of new things! I did not realize what I missed and perhaps Ziggy needs to go back to some of the things he loved...
















No comments: