.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Clean and Sober For Christmas




My last post before the new year and I felt it important enough to blog!
As reported in my last blog I had been to rehab and have emerged a brand, new Ziggy...clean and sober and drug free.
I have been asked why I decided to get my shit together and the answer is simple.
You know you have gone too far when you wake up in a strange dark room on the floor naked and alone with a shoe hanging off my X4 penis??? All I remember seeing was a dark hole and a tongue so a shoe seemed an apt fit!!!
For an avatar like myself who has fucked more musicians than Napster this even shocked me....
Well here I am fresh from the Betty Ford center and a graduate from Celebrity Rehab and Dr Drew's Sober Living house were I had shared a room with another SL Selebrity:
Willilicious Georgette.

Have a great Christmas everybody and I normally would offer a toast and a I'll drink to that for the New Year 2011 but instead I think I will just give you all a nice tantalizing nipple pinch and a quick cup of all your large, Christmas packages!
HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Eddi Haskell said...

Congrats Ziggy! What a great gift to yourself and those who love you for Christmas! We will all be here rooting for ya! Take care and a great New Years!