.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Saturday, November 06, 2010

My First Rez Day Bitches....Yaahoooooooooooooo


Hey buddies, it's my first Rez Day as Ziggy although I consider my real Rez Day to be November 25th, 2007 when I first entered the world of Second Life as Rex Short etc.
I shall be bar hopping and blazing a party trail across the grid today and tonight and hope to bump into you. Let's share a spliff together or maybe a bump and then a quick sneak off to the men's loo for a quick discreet sniff of some nose candy!





Below: Myself as REX SHORT (November 25, 2007-June 2008)


Below: Me as RHETT WHYBROW (June 2008 - November 6th, 2009)


Below: Me as I am today as ZIGGY STARSMITH (November 6th, 2009 - present)

4 comments:

Aiden said...

congrats :)

Teleny Macarthur said...

Happy RezDay, Smexy Studly man!!!

Grunt Popstar said...

Happy Rezday indeed :)

DJ InsyX said...

HAPPY REZZDAY HOOOO!!