.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Gaggle Of Goreans

...So there I was, strolling along and minding my own business when on my radar I smelled the familiar, strong potent aroma of marijuana! "MMMMM" said Ziggy to himself as he turned to follow his radar to the source of the commotion.
After traveling a few meters I saw a large amount of avatars on my radar within chat range and triggered my oh-so-familiar gesture "Hi Everybody"!
Before I knew what hit me I was knocked over the head from behind and awoke 6 hours later tied to a hubs sex cross, stark naked and sore...Oh poor innocent,little Zigsmith! When my vision came into focus I discovered that I had been kidnapped and raped by a large, gaggle of Goreans and I wasn't quite sure if that was such a bad thing (gasp)
"Help" I feigned as I pretended to arch, twist and struggle from my captors but try as I may they held me fast with no escape!
"What is it you want from me?" I murmured as I surveyed the shirtless man beasts before me, "Untie me at once you sexy scoundrels" I croaked.
"Silence" one of them barked as he backhanded me in the face sending me reeling into dreams of bondage and torture that would make a Tom Of Finland rape scene look like a picnic of Christian missionaries!
I pretended to pass out and my dreams came to pass as they untied me and passed me from man to man in a hazed dream of rape, humiliation, deprivation and depravity using me like a slut puppet, hell bent on destroying my reputation and career...

THEN I WOKE UP FROM THE DREAM......

3 comments:

Teleny Macarthur said...

Well, you DO happen to have at least three people in your followers list that are Gorean for sure, and one possible other... and two of them live on the same sim...... just thought I'd throw that out there.... LOL!!!

Grunt Popstar said...

Me thinks I might have to get you stoned sometime.

ZIGGY STARSMITH said...

No need to get me stoned just do it hehe