.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Tickled PINK

Last night I wanted to get this party started but found myself sober and rather spend the entire night alone with just me and my hand tonight I went to the Fun house known as the Age Of Iron Club and witnessed the fabulous diva herself PINK in concert!
WOW
What a fanfuckingtabulous show! All the hits, all the classics and an absolutely breath taking cover version of the 4 Non Blondes tune "What's Going On"!
For my favorite PINK song and my personal theme song "U and UR Hand" she came out onstage on a motorcycle just like my role model/hero Rob Halford of Judas Priest!
Age Of Iron Club is really on the right track by booking these "live" tribute bands and as the Queen concert a few weeks back, this was a major success that I see no other club do!
I love going to Second Life Blues clubs from time to time to see live performers (they actually sing and play their own songs etc) and this recent list of acts is a great alternative to just going to a club and prancing to a DJ!
I give the PINK concert 10 out of 10 and the Age Of Iron Club 10 out of 10 Zig points for putting on this great entertaining performance!














No comments: