.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Friday, October 08, 2010

Second Life Funk

Yesterday was weird, Things seemed different on Second Life!
Every party I attended seemed dull, repetitive, the DJ's sounded in a funk, no energy, the party people were not their usual chatterboxes. Something was in the air!
Every place I went I ended up leaving because of this strange vibe that was so strong it was almost torture to remain!
Even my favorite clubs were not the same, my usual friends were quiet and subdued and many never bothered to say Hi...
One of my best friends on SL was at Paradise Gay Beach and I rezzed right behind him and said Hello and was ignored yet he continued talking to someone else so I know he was not away from keyboard!
I think I am suffering from boring SL dull-drums! I need to take time away, especially from the clubs!
The same old DJ`s seem to be playing the same old crap, saying the same old banter and noone seems to be into it anymore!
Maybe it`s me but then....
This morning I cannot log into Second Life! My Phoenix Viewer says it`s not a build from Phoenix and is unable to run my viewer! I cannot log on...I know it`s a legit version of the viewer because I downloaded it from their website! Don`t tell me there is going to be more bullshit with this viewer!!!!
To finalize my Second Life funk that I`m in I log into the Second Life web site and it says I have no friends, my friends list is wiped out!!! Is it a bug or is someone trying to tell me something...

I think I need to take some time off Second Life....

3 comments:

Teleny Macarthur said...

OK, that prompted me to look.... my friends list is gone too! They must be having more "issues". I haven't tried to log in yet today, but when I do, I'll let you know about that, as well. Inworld, if I can find anyone there, either! G'Luck!

omega said...

yeah i cant log in either and it wont let me log into my other accouts and keeps on coming up with "unable to connect simulator" and i cant log in to blogs where i can see people complaining about it. Its so frustrating but deffenetly something to do with second lifes end

DJ InsyX said...

There was an issue across the grid...which probably was caused by that letigre server crap. home points were erased...if u logged into sl using last location or sim name or slurl then u might have got on ok (tho took a long time), but home points were borked.