.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Halloween You Sexy Monsters....





The time is upon us you sexy, horned up devils!
Halloween is here which means you all will be spooked up, horned up, drugged up and fucked up to celebrate the time of year for ghosts, goblins, monsters and tight-panted, sexy devils with their nipples blazing with brimstone and fire and their manhood in full party mode....
I know I'm in the mood for some naughty Halloween festivities and if I'm not too busy doing it, I will try and post some spooky pics of my demonic and sexy satanic mechanic antics...SO, come up to MY lab and see what's on MY slab. I see you shiver with an...tic...i........pation !

1 comment:

Grunt Popstar said...

LOVE the get up stud! Saw ya tonight at Frixion but could not stay.