.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Frightened At Fierce- You Frightened Me........Do It Again!

You Frightened Me........Do it Again!
Spent my last day of Freedom before my cursed real life work schedule kicks in and ruins all my fun, at CLUB FIERCE. There were corpses everywhere, impaled on spikes and hanging from ropes which also encouraged a massive amount of big, black spiders everywhere!
The place was packed and although I had no official count I would guestimate the crowd to have been 50 plus.
I saw many of YOU blogger people there and we said hello but to my dismay we never had sex on the edge of the dance floor!!!! Maybe next time however I will admit I was rather already very exhausted and very satisfied sexually from a nice game of pool which I had earlier with a very, very sexy man....





No comments: