.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Friday, October 15, 2010

Club Frixion-The Hottest New Club...



Click Here to Teleport to Club Frixion Inworld:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Gayllywood/225/43/55


The newest, hottest, sexiest club shall come to pass this Sunday! DJ Queen Edman's new Club Frixion will be opening with a bang on Sunday, October 17th, 2010 starting at 6 pm SLT with Fabulous DJ InsyX Piranha with delicious host Kimberly John followed immediately at 8 pm SLT with the ever fantastic DJ Queen Edman and his sexy host Larz Kas...
I have seen a sneak preview of Club Frixion and without ruining any surprise I just want to say it looks fabulous and different than many other clubs! It is Queen's new club which has evolved from his old Club Shampoo but even more fantabulous and now located within the AquA Lounge Family and it is on the land behind the AquA Resorts Mall, next door to the AquA Residential area.
Having taken a week off of Second Life clubbing I feel ready to party like a 70's decadent rock star and at this sure to be happening and I want to see all my sexy friends there so I can perv cam you and whisk you away to my brand, new beach home at Pure estates and um, show you my "waterfall"....

2 comments:

Heloq Tomsen said...

Hi Ziggy :-)

I've added a link to your blog in my blog list
http://heloqtomsen.blogspot.com/

Take care
Heloq

ZIGGY STARSMITH said...

Thank you very much you sexy hot DJ you xxxx