.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Friday, October 29, 2010

BOO @ BLU





The Roar of the Greasepaint – The Smell of the Crowd...
Last night the Fabulous Club Blu was a ghost town, literally! Actually it was packed to the rafters and at one point I think there were 60 monsters and tight panted goblins terrorizing the lava filled sim!
It was Club Blu's Halloween Bash called BOO @ BLU featuring the very sexy DJ Aeschylus Shepherd and sexy Blu Go Go Dancer Nickolas ( who rumors has it, is dating Larz Kas exclusively-Shhhhhhhhhhhhh)
Every imaginable and unimaginable creature was in attendance including Snooky from "Jersey Shore" as well as Angels and Demons, tits and ass and Mr Brownstone who I danced with all nite long ;-)
What a fantastic party and how can I not give it 10 out of 10 Zig points just for the fabulousness alone?
Afterwards I still could not get enough so I stripped off the demon frocks and into my tight, black under panties and went carousing at Jake's Club were I perv cammed the very very sexy Scotty Everett all night long until my undies were soaked and my eyes watered....Party On dudes!




















No comments: