Sunday, September 26, 2010

Horny Hairy Hare

Attended the wild dress up party for birthday boy, Donny Alsop at the cool "JUST BE" club tonight and everybody was dressed to the nines because everybody was imitating the fabulous wardrobe looks of Donny who is known for his wild clothing! I decided to go apeshit and dress as a cute, blue, Playboy Bunny with ears, a tail, fishnets and a raging hard-on I was getting while meeting and dancing with this hawtie, Gareth Serrao...
Gareth told me he was growing very fond of my bunny frock and we danced together and turned each other on! By the last dance my fishnets were ripped around the ass and crotch area and my quaint, blue bunny corset was torn open in the front, humiliating me (in a good way) as my bare, exposed chest was revealed!
Unfortunately the bunny ears were trampled underfoot on the dancefloor long ago...
I quite liked sexy Gareth who told me everything I liked to hear but sadly he had to log off before my rabbit costume could be left behind on his bedroom floor!
My frock was ruined and dry cleaning was out of the question....
Great party, great night, great Gareth and after all was said and done a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Donny Alsop...


























No comments: