.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Getting Hammered At Wigstock!


Decided to go check out WIGSTOCK at the Marduk Theatre at The Pride Sim put on by DJ Queen Edman and the Ironworks/Age Of iron Club along with my buddies Larz Kas, Damiax Thor, Damir Composer and a few other buddies but we ended up with a table full of fine food and endless drinks and got so shit faced I barely knew who I was or were I was and needed to be carried home....blame it on the alcohol!






















Since I was such a pretty mess here is a better pictorial of the event:
http://ourironworkers.blogspot.com/

No comments: