Saturday, June 19, 2010

Two Ziggy's For Every Guy....

Thank you peeps for all your great ideas on my dilemma on which skin I should go with! Yes, why not both when my mood suits it?
When I was Rhett Whybrow I was an Elven Shapeshifter so morphing was no big woop to me so when a unicorn and a house cat avatar can be utilized according to my moods then I am sure my multiple personality can certainly handle being blond or brunette...
Fuck it, why not consider a red head too lol (NOT!)
Now my next question, does Ziggy need a 3rd life on his 2nd life computer hehe?









3 comments:

Teleny Macarthur said...

Stop while you're ahead, sweetie.... redheads are my TRUE softspot... one particular shade.... DAMN YOU!!!!! NOw you've got me started... AGAIN!!! LOL!!!!!

ZIGGY STARSMITH said...

So what your telling me is a nice red headed avatar with a hairy, reddish haired chest and ripe pink nipples arched over a barrel backwards with red curtains to match would be a sitting duck in your turF?
Could such an avatar survive your onslaught?

Teleny Macarthur said...

You are a bad, bad man, Mr. Stardust.... but DAMN you're good at it!