.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Snobbery At Hubs

Hubs Garage used to be a naughty but fun happening place for gay male avatars to cruise, pair off and have unbridled, unrelenting, tongue wagging sex but the past few months I have been going there I have found it to be a poser, snobby catwalk of avatars not speaking or interacting but posing and walking around in one spot in their Akeyo struts.
Either no one is at their keyboards or eveybody there seems to have sucked up their own asses.
Don't get me wrong, there are a few peeps wandering around still looking for antics of the poseball variety or noobs looking for an excuse to use their pink, nubile, freebie pricks but most of these guys are their just to pose, look hot but deliver no action!
Now if you go wandering down to the back of Hubs to the Bullpen that seems to be more of where the action is and don't get me started about the joys of barn sex on the other end of Hubs, but cruising has become WORK!
Since I found PARADISE GAY BEACH I have stopped going to Hubs unless all pickings are slim. Paradise Gay Beach has had some very hot men actively cruising there and one never fails to find a willing hottie, all snorting and ready to play Trains and Tunnels...
Now your reading this and saying to yourself..oh Ziggy really, your such a slut!
Well who are we all kidding? We all do it but some are sneakier than others and I know this for a fact because I have seen many of you there in the wee hours of the night/morning hehehehe!
I am just open minded enough to admit and own up to the fact that my avatar likes his sex and likes it with hawt, breathtaking men avatars...
Go ahead, cruise away.....xxxxx

3 comments:

Aiden said...

I agree, but Paradise Beach is mostly pretty boys...

ZIGGY STARSMITH said...

Sometimes Aiden there are hottie men such as yourself stumbling around there drunk and in need of a warm bed to spend the night in! ;-)

Aiden said...

say hello next time!