.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Saturday, May 01, 2010

OMG another cool club! Some one needs to hold an Intervention on my ass!


SLURL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/BOYSTOWN/219/49/30



Well I woke up this morning, naked again as usual but sober and ready for a weekend of club hopping and fun, fun, fun!
I went for an innocent stroll down Paradise Gay Beach at sunrise and accidentally tripped over this beautiful mans cock and was smitten! We had the best sex I ever had (well in the past 24 hours) and I look forward to seeing him again...
Hi Allesandro ;-)

Later Larz and myself teleported to the new WEEK END NIGHT CLUB over at BOYSTOWN!
Afters we jet setted by Teleport Airlines to a huge fabulous cruise ship at the GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE which was some sort of Gay Pride thing which I have no clue about because frankly I was two shits to the wind when I arrived and the lag was ball breaking and all I could muster was to prance, dance and take a chance!
As usual the men in attendance were hot and I watched hot little Regi shake his ass for awhile before my vision went blurry from too much X
Remember this advice.... you can't keep a good hound dog off your leg! ;_)
See ya babies, party on!













No comments: