.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Friday, April 16, 2010

Ziggy's Sordid Past...







Most of my close friends already know but I decided to make it official...
The above pictard is my old avatar/Second Life character when I was known as Rhett Whybrow!

I was originally born on Second Life on November 25th, 2007 as a character named REX SHORT and although I DO have pics of him, I refuse to post them because he was just too fucking noob ugly....Rex was partnered with Dazza12 Slade at one point!

In June 2008 I killed REX and deleted his account and became RHETT WHYBROW!

I always hated the name Rhett Whybrow because I was always called Wet Eyebrow and I only chose that name in a hurray one night when indulging in too much ganja!
I also had an alt at the time named MANNY STEAMPUNK but he is banned now from Second Life for very bad behavior!
Rhett was a whore for husbands and was partnered with Vanyel Gazov, Larz Kas and Ryuu Hoisan at various times.
In the beginning Rhett was actually a forest elf with pointed ears.
Anyways after some land issues with the Lindens (see earlier blog posts) I killed Rhett and became ZIGGY STARSMITH, the name I had always originally wanted but it was not available before....
Anyways no more alts or changes because I am very very happy being ZIGGY (all my avs rolled into one)...if I had to pin it down I would say that Ziggy is more my old Rex Short persona!
Do you want me to post a real life pic?????
If you see me inworld say "Hey" but don't ask me for Teh Money or I will be forced to fart in your general direction and take away your shrubbery....

No comments: