.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hot Honcho's - Feb 27, 2010

Wow...The latest HONCHO party held by Brooks Rocco was hotter than a leather bar in July and every single man in attendance made my maple syrup flow!
DJ Zan Baxton started off the night with a perfect set, setting off the mood to get me snorting and drooling. Next DJ MJshotboy pumped the men until they were sweating all over each other and believe me the cams were perving. I spotted this hot motherfucker over on the other side of the dance floor and moved in.
Last was DJ Ralphy and as usual he delivered the soundtrack for a jam packed smorgasbord of spent men which was the straw that broke the camel's back for me as I whisked my man God home to seduce him in my shower....
What a fantastic party, met some new sexy buddies and 10 out of 10 Zig points for Brooks Rocco and his always fabulous sexy HONCHO parties....



















No comments: