Friday, January 22, 2010

Shopping is a BITCH...

I am a Second Life shopoholic (as well as addictions to other Second Life substances) and any avatar that gets in my way of Xstreet had better be prepared with an orbiter...
I looooove shopping and can become bankrupt in a matter of seconds when I find a cool, new clothing store BUT...
My biggest beef is false advertising in searches. I type in something like "Men's" clothing and all I find when I eventually rezz is WOMAN's clothing. Now don't get me wrong, I do buy unisex woman's clothes on occasion that look cool on a male avatar but I hate places that include a certain keyword in their search and then when you get to the store they have nothing whatsoever of what you searched or were looking for!
Now I found Xstreet and the search is sooooo much better.
Someone slap me, fuck me then take away my Linden Credit card before I end up in the poorhouse dressed like Liza Minnelli....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewww Xstreet sucks balls. Why would someone who plays in an online world shop at an online site is just pathetic. SL is meant to be explored and and shopping is one of the ways of doing it. Xstreet is nothing but a back water dingle berry way of LL ripping off merchants and for people who are too lazy to upgrade thier computers to feel like they are important.

ZIGGY STARSMITH said...

Wow lol