Friday, January 01, 2010

Billion Dollar Babies


Well the fucking holidays are finally over and as per usual they sucked and made me gag!
There were good Second Life party's but real life was basically bullshit!
Some great things on Second Life this past week:
1) Had great, promiscuous sex with several and I mean, several avatars...no names but I did meet them at the infamous Hubs and I don't give a fuck what you say!
2) I met Eddi Haskel in the second life flesh at Aussiboys party and he made me excited with stories of Ryce ;-) I think in 2010 I will have sex with Ryce :o
3)I did NOT vomit this year from too much booze (get away from my fuckin booze, Ozzy)...BUT I did get a nosebleed in the V.I.P. lounge at Club Blaze.
4) Attended the grand opening of the new STUDIO 54 club on Second Life and yes I snorted coke with Cher, Lady Gaga and Amy Winehouse in the V.I.P. lounge were I wet myself in the golden trousers after witnessing a sex act involving some naughty, saucy avatars!

Now for my Billion Dollar Babies New Years Resolutions for 2010:

1) Have more fun
2) Have more sex
3) Take no shit
4) Become more outrageous
5) Hunt, stalk and kill a Linden with a bow and arrow just like Ted Nugent does to little deers....

No comments: