.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Those Bastard Lindens



If your inworld on the grid of Second Life and meet me the first thing you might do is look at my profile. Now you look and see that I am only 35 days old (at the time of writing this)
Your thinking to yourself..."AWwwwww an ALT!!!" and you might be half right!
I was on Second Life since 2006 as someone else originally until I made a big mistake which cost me my first Second Life!
To make a long story short, I sold my land completely, all of it and own nada, none, no more. BUT according to the Lindens (owners and creators of Second Life) I still own all this land by some computer glitch it still shows me owning all this land and you guessed it...they still were trying to charge me a huge amount of land tier fees for land I no longer owned and they would not even check or listen to my story.
I pulled my credit info so they could no longer bill me and then they very rudely, with no notice, locked my account. I could no longer log onto Second Life until I payed this sum of money for land which I did not even own!!! BASTARDS!
The Lindens murdered me...
Sooooo I created Ziggy Starsmith my new alter ego, no alts just little old me starting all over again!
This time I decided to learn everything I knew and create my ultimate, fantasy character without all the fuckin' drama and baggage from my past lives!
Ziggy Starsmith is basically a glam rocker inspired by 1970's glam rock (i.e.: David Bowie and Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders from Mars) as well as bands like The Sweet, New York Dolls, KISS, Alice Cooper etc etc and mixed with more modern inspirations and rock legends like Joan Jett, Pink, Lady Gaga etc etc.
Glam, bling, and more bling!
Sooo what you see id what you get...I am the bastard son of the affair between David Bowie and Mick Jagger hehehehe...(Yes we all heard the rumours)
I am a glamaphonic, electronic, disco club kid in bad boy retro sneakers and I want to party with YOU!!!


No comments: