.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Sunday, December 06, 2009

SL Gestures: To be or not to be? Um, what was the question?

Ok just dancing right now at ZEUS club and am being bombarded with some twit and his repeated, non-stop gesturing! Don't get me wrong, I can be a wild, writhing, gesture whore at the right party the right atmosphere and the right songs but sometimes they can and do get fucking annoying like a tick on one's bare ass during a good beach orgy!
Let me state for the record that the right gesture at the right moment can be hilarious, uplifting and create a good wild party like I sure do love and when people are having a great fab time they do like to gesture but please peeps, keep from doing the same ones over and over again and use them with taste and discrepancy...
Now let's fucking party!

No comments: