Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 At STUDIO 54 GRAND OPENING on SL ..... DISCO BABIES HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well my fav fab time of the year is upon us my billion dollar babies!
Im going to party hard and update this as the night progresses and fades into another hung over morning...






Started off at ZEUS were the champagne was kicking in as per my plan hehehe...







OMG attended the grand opening of the brand new STUDIO 54 club on Second Life!
Recreated exactly like the legendary original! This might just become my new home hehehhe....









Well after ringing in the New Year for almost every time zone I ended the night at The BOX club were we rung in the New Year for Second Life Linden time.
Here is a toast to 2010 and hopes the new decade will bring more hope and fun for us all! xxxxxx
HAPYY FUCKING NEW YEAR...

No comments: