Welcome...

Welcome...This blog uses adult language and brutal honesty.This blog is for fun and been going since 2009. I like to talk down to earth and brutally honest and I am known to curse, use bad grammar and ungodly spelling at times. I don't care or talk about technical stuff or how it works I only am interested in playing with my imagination in Second Life and not computer gizmo. I am not concerned with visitor counts or page views and not interested in promoting anything fashion or product wise. I use a lot of slang and talk simple for the everyday joe to understand and identify with. My blog posts often talk from a different angle on a subject and not textbook with hard facts like other blogs. They do a good job at that and I want to come from a different view.Most people already are aware of the subjects I talk about and so I like to give my opinions and slant on things realistically. I like rock and roll and often use video and songs with lyrics to enhance my blog posts. Enjoy…

Friday, January 25, 2013

Guyke and Ziggy Return To Second Norway...


Long story short...Guyke and Myself have returned to Second Norway to live on the same plot of land. We missed the place and feel truly at home here and we amazed at the warm welcome back we received so far from Mia Telling and Helene Dragoon especially and friends....




2 comments:

Guyke said...

A new beginning in spring at lovely Second Norway :-)
I'm glad we came back to where it all started.

Ziggy Starsmith said...

Me too baby xoxoxoxoxoxo